zaterdag 2 februari 2019

Movies Januari 2019

I saw 59 movies this month. I always pick up slack when the Academy Awards are approaching. I also feel extra motivated because I have the data from 2018 to compare with and I watched 6 movies more than last year.
My top three are:
3) 'Swimming with men': It's based on a true story and it's very heart warming. Also one of the few sport movies I really found myself rooting for the team.
2) 'Shirkers': A documentary about a film that was made 20 years ago but only recently resurfaced.
1) 'Greenbook': This movie, based on a true story, is wonderfully portrayed by the main actors. It's a must see film about dignity and friendship.
I also saw three series (same amount as last year) but I only would recommend 'The people vs 
OJ Simpson': It's impressively casted and convincingly portrayed. It's also thrilling although everyone already knows how it ends.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten