zaterdag 5 januari 2019

Movies December 2018

I saw 38 movies in December including the Netflix movie 'Bird Box' everyone is talking about. People are making funny memes about the blindfolds and I'm really happy I'm in on the jokes although the movie itself wasn't mind blowing. 
My top three:
3) Dumplin: This Netflix movie with Jennifer Aniston was very uplifting and highlights the importance off liking yourself. I need to see one of these movies every once in a while. 
2) Mile 22: A surprisingly good action thriller with Mark Wahlberg and John Malkovich.
1) Mary Poppins Returns: I'll start by saying nothing can top the original but this movie was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I liked the songs and the cameos. 
I only finished watching one serie last month: 'The Magicians'. 
I really like the two sassy characters trying to rule over a magical kingdom and the pop culture references. I finished watching the third season in two consecutive days.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten